"Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life."
3 Nephi 5:13

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Life in the MTC

2/6/2008

Familia,
Learning how to do laundry at the moment. Meals are the best and worst times. The food is good, but they usually have both things that I want to eat, so I just munch away so I'm getting fat. They also only give us 30 mins. and most of that is spent waiting in lines so I can't just enjoy my food. I have to cram it. Oh well. I think the reason Matt has trouble breathing during practice is because he is underwater for the majority. At least that's why I had trouble. How did you do Splat?..[to mom] Good luck in math, it's easy so you will be fine. I wish I could see how much snow fell if they closed church, the one Sunday I'm not there it's cancelled. It's weird here in the fact that there are a couple of cute hermanas here, but I'm not flirting it up. This is like the opposite of home: lotsa food but no time, a schedule, things to do, it's all alien. I still have to shovel snow here, which is one thing I thought I could escape. K, laundry is done, I'll fly!
Elder Anderson

From another letter:

...My district...there are 12 of us, which sucks cuz our room is tiny and they have the heaters blasting, it's like a sauna. And there are 2 elders who smell cuz we are producing b.o. like it's our job, but 2 don't shower or believe in deodorant... I always wake up on time. I pop right out of bed...I've surprised myself because I'm working really hard and doing everything I'm asked, which is odd for me.

PPPS I"m legend at 4 square...my wrestling shoes are the envy of the old elders and they've labeled me Elder DANGEROUS.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice job!